Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So, Do you see the pile of laundry below?
I know...HUGE!! Unfortunately this is a common occurance in our home because I am constantly behind on the laundry. Hey! We all have our weaknesses!! The kids wanted to see if we could stack it all the way to the ceiling but I got tired of it before that happened so we proceeded with our loathed laundry folding party-(my kids don't think it is a party). These "parties" are also a regular around here after the laundry piles up on the couch. Honey! Why did we buy that couch again? Sometimes I wonder! It is a pretty expensive laundry pile holder.

Guess what we will be doing every Saturday for the next 2 months?
That's RIGHT!!! Soccer!! It's a love/hate situation. I absolutely LOVE watching my children play (anyone with kids should know what I mean), but really, EVERY SATURDAY!!! It is difficult to keep up with yard work and gardening. However, it is one of those things that I will never regret. My kids enjoy it so much and have learned a lot from it. So I have to say: BRING IT ON!

This is our dog Kaiya! She was born on Dec. 6th and we brought her home Jan. 10th.
She is growning so fast! If any of you know me, I am NOT a dog person. This one for some reason has figured out how to wiggle it's way into my heart and I have actually enjoyed her. There are some things I still hate about dogs, but I have so far been able to tolerate it!! Kaiya is definitely a scaredy-cat. She is terrified of men. Every time Luke pets her she is so afraid, she wets. When our neighbor tried to pet her she ran and hid from him. They say a dog is a good judge of character. Should I be concerned?(pathetic joke attempt) The picture in the snow was taken soon after we got her in Jan., the one in the tractor was in Feb., and the one on the steps by the door is in Mar. I am so glad my kids didn't grow as fast as dogs do, although, sometimes I wonder!!!

2 comments:

Kati said...

YAHOO!!! Cheryl! I LOVE your blog! I love your writing and I love your pictures! I am so excited you have a blog! Also- I have never seen the dog- so it is nice to have a pitcure with the name as my kids still talk about her all the time... lol!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, you have the best sense of humor! You already have a great start for your blog. You've even mastered picture inclusion before me. Wooohoo!