Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jessica's New Haircut

Isn't it cute?
Yesterday Jessi decided she wanted to cut her hair about shoulder
length. Last summer I cut off about 4 or 5 inches and it was still
almost to the middle of her back. Yesterday they cut off 4 or 5 inches more.
She looks so adorable!
I think it cut off most of the curl in her hair and now it will be more
wavy :( I love her curly hair. And it is darker now with the sunbleached
blond cut off. I am sure summer will take care of that though.
We can be glad she didn't end up like Annie (from the movie with the same title). That is what happened to me the first time I tried to get my hair cut shoulder length. HAHAHA!! Funny memory.

1 comment:

Kati said...

WOW!!! I am shocked! Cute cute! She looks like a whole new girl! I bet is feels great- I just love the feeling of chopping off a ton of hair!